Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 May 2010

Creaturetastic

Just a few snippets from the day that highlight some of the most quietly amazing aspects of a life shared with creatures:

Binky and her babies, safe and secure in their new den. Every time I look in there they are bigger and stronger.

Putting another rug on Q in the wind and rain next to the mares' field with their fence gone down and him all of a lather in a state of some excitement; he still stood to let me put it on and grub around under his belly to do the straps up.

Putting an extra bale down in T's stable; him moving around without being asked so I can pat it down, then raising a hoof, again without being asked, so I can get the last bit :)

The nightly ritual of walking back down the yard to the house, with Dora and Ted trotting along companionably beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment