Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 May 2010

From thing to unicorn

Well now I feel bad. Some sort of transmogrification has occurred which has seen our house guest transform before our very eyes from Posh Pestilence to Really Rather Nice After All. Last night she returned bearing (a) all the doings to make a cake for us and the boys to say thanks, (b) flowers for me and (c) strawberries and cream! :O I had to physically restrain her from her offer to make us supper (!).

After watching me working T she was full of praise for how lovely and unicorn-like he is and for my horsemanship skills in being calm and quiet in our work.

OK so the other side of the coin involved her telling us (including young Phil, who popped in to discuss the next bout of fencing) how we should fence the rest, how to make a curry and what to do with the kitchen, but come on, this is real progress.

So I thought that was probably worth some sort of public announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment