Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 December 2009

Sunday begins inauspiciously with a discussion about yard sharing which I didn't particularly want to have but was glad I did. Maybe there is a time and a place for Frenchness after all.

Went to meet the new neighbours and spent a very pleasant couple of hours (!) shooting the breeze with them. Must have felt quite comfortable in their presence as I found myself telling the story of T and the horse silhouette at camp while not really concerning myself whether it was appropriate to be discussing big stiffies during our first encounter. They've got an excellent setup and would clearly like to embark on a new era of cooperation, which is fine by us. Nice people. I'd left it a bit late to use the arena by then as didn't get home til gone three, so hopefully next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment